Wolfe® DigiVu™ DVM 9.0 Digital Microscope
Grade 9College. The Wolfe® DigiVu™ DVM 9.0 offers the latest in digital technology for the classroom. Ideal for group learning, this full-featured microscope combines high-quality construction with a versatile digital camera that is detachable. The camera features a universal bracket that securely holds a high-resolution 8" color touch screen tablet based on the popular Android® operating system. This all-in-one digital microscope is fully functional without a computer. Its high-resolution camera can capture 4.0-megapixel still images and video clips and save them to the included micro SD card. The wireless connection between the camera and tablet enables the HD-quality live image to also be transmitted to another tablet or Wi-Fi®-enabled device. An HDMI output port allows users to send live HD images directly to an HDMI monitor or projector for classroom viewing. The included Motic™ MotiConnect app lets users capture, measure, and edit images at the touch of a finger. State-of-the-art LED illumination with intensity control produces a bright white light with virtually no heat. This is especially beneficial when viewing live protozoa.Tablet
- 8" high-resolution IPS touch screen mounted on universal bracket holder
- Android® operating system
- Preloaded MotiConnect application software to view, capture, annotate, measure, and edit images captured from the microscope
- HDMI output port for connecting directly to high-resolution monitors or projectors
- Widefield 10x, 20-mm eyepieces on a 360° rotating head
- Superb optical quality with advanced parfocal, parcentric, DIN** standard EA 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x (oil-immersion) achromatic objectives
- Siedentopf-design trinocular head with C-mount adapter
- Advanced coaxial coarse- and fine-focusing adjustments with upper-limit stop to prevent damage to slide and objective
- Built-in mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls offers precise control over slide movementsexcellent for slide scanning at higher magnifications
- Spiral-mounted 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Integrated handle and cord wrap encourage proper handling and provide neat, easy storage
- Variable-intensity, energy-efficient, cool LED lighting for extended viewing of live specimens
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulbs, camera, and cords); 1-year warranty on camera and tablet
- Size, 21" H x 9" W x 9" D; wt, about 14 lb
**DIN: Deutsche Industrie Normen, an industry standard.
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include