Wolfe® DigiVu™ 3.0 Advanced Digital Microscope
Capture and save that incredible view!
- 3-MP camera with advanced USB 3.0 connection creates crisp, detailed microscope images that you can view live or save to your computer for printing, presentations, or future use
- 3-W LED variable illuminator provides 20,000 hr per bulb with no heat—perfect for viewing living specimens
- Semi-plan objectives offer a flatter field of view compared to standard achromatic
- Trinocular head allows the viewer to use both eyes, reducing eyestrain during extended viewing
- Unlike some microscopes with built-in cameras, the top-mounted digital camera can be removed and replaced as technology changes, preventing future obsolescence
- The compact rackless stage design without prominent gear rack enhances user safety in educational environments and allows even more convenient use of the X/Y movement
Grade 9College. With Wolfe’s highest quality digital microscope, you can do more than just view your slides. You can capture compelling 2,048 x 1,536-resolution, true-color images. This research-grade 3-megapixel digital microscope comes with advanced software features, including image capture, live viewing, accurate measurement, and image editing. An excellent educational microscope for advanced high school and college-level studies, the DigiVu™ 3.0 includes Motic® Images Plus 3.0 ML software for Windows® 7 and above, and Macintosh® OS X and above. USB 3.0 connection to the computer provides significantly faster live image transfer on newer computers with 3.0 connections.
- Binocular head and 10x, 18-mm widefield eyepieces with dioptric compensation
- Full set of 4x, 10x, 40xR, and 100xR (oil immersion) semi-plan objectives; 40xR and 100xR objectives are spring-loaded and retract to protect the prepared slide from damage
- Coaxial coarse- and fine-focus controls with coarse tension adjustment to prevent stage drift
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser (focusable) with filter holder and iris diaphragm for superior image contrast
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulbs, camera, and cords); 1-year warranty on camera
Computer requirements: processor, 2 GHz or faster; USB, 3.0; RAM, 2 GB; hard disk free space, 1 GB; video card memory, 256 MB. Microscope size, 16" H x 7-1/4" W x 9" D; wt, about 15 lb.
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include