Wolfe® Beta Research Binocular Microscope
Advanced High School and College. The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work require careful focus on every microscope detail. The Wolfe® Beta Research Microscope features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types, while the fully featured LED Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
It features improved CCIS® plan EC achromat objectives, which provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
Included eyepieces are N-WF 10x/20 mm with a high eyepoint for eyeglass wearers.
- 30° inclined binocular head with 360° swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48–75 mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10x/20 mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® plan EC achromatic objectives: spring, 4x/.10, 10x/.25, 40x/.65; spring/oil, 100x/1.25
- Coaxial coarse and fine-focusing system with 2-micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range, 20 mm
- Large, 175 x 140-mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls; travel range, 76 x 50 mm; sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- .90/1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and slider slot is focusable and can be centered
- LED Koehler illumination is 3 W with intensity control
- 100- to 240-V universal power supply, CE/CSA compliant
- Includes immersion oil and dust cover
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulb, cord, and fuse)
- Size, 15-1/2" H x 7-3/4" W x 10-3/4" D; wt, about 15-1/2 lb
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include