Wolfe® Advanced LED Series Monocular Microscope with 4 Objectives
Grade 9-College. This microscope is part of the Wolfe® Advanced LED Series, which includes the latest and best features for educational microscopy. Affordably priced, this microscope is designed for high performance, ease, and practicality.
- Widefield WF10× eyepiece on a 360° rotating head
- Superb optical quality with advanced EA achromatic 4×, 10×, 40×, and 100× (oil) objectives that are parfocal and parcentric
- Advanced coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustments with upper-limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Spiral-mounted 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
Easy to use
- Reverse-mounted, quadruple nosepiece with positive click-stops for precise magnification changes
- Rounded stage and reverse-mounted objectives allow for easier slide access and manipulation
- Built-in mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls gives students precise control over slide movementsexcellent for slide scanning at higher magnifications
- Integrated handle and cord wrap encourage proper handling and provide neat, easy storage
- Variable-intensity, energy-efficient, cool LED lighting for extended viewing of live specimens
- LED bulbs last longer than any other type of lighting system, up to 50,000 hr
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include