Swift® Zoom Stereomicroscope with Tablet
Note: Carolina recently adjusted the price of this product due to a tariff imposed on various goods imported from China.
Grade 8-College. Now with detachable 8" tablet and all-new base, this Swift® digital stereomicroscope is ideal for laboratory, industrial, and educational use. It features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10x to 40x, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereomicroscopes. Like the Moticam X camera, this Wi-Fi® digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android® devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues via their Wi-Fi® tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
- 1x to 4x continuous zoom
- Rotating dial for easy magnification adjustment
- Paired widefield eyepieces are inclined 45°, with diopter adjustment
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55 to 75 mm
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic
- Top light is high-intensity 3-W LED with rheostat control
- Bottom light is high-intensity 3-W LED
- Base-mounted light control permits choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Rack-and-pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Slip-clutch system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism
- Two 80-mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates)
- 8" LCD Android® tablet with 1,280 x 800 screen resolution
- Captured image resolution: 5.0 MP
- Wi-Fi® resolution: 2.0 to 5.0 MP
- Captured video resolution: 720p
- HDMI: 1080p
- Connection: Wi-Fi®; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- Android® operating system
- Pre-loaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic® Images Plus 2.0 ML software for Macintosh® and Windows®
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include