OHAUS Incubating Heavy-Duty Orbital Shaker, 25 mm (1"), Cooling, ISHD23CDG
Save space with this benchtop model!
This incubating heavy-duty orbital shaker offers exceptional temperature uniformity and is designed for a variety of shaking and incubating applications.
Unique features include:
- The exclusive Opti-Flow Forced Ventilation System utilizes twin induction or a single large fan. Air is deflected around samples and not directly on them, creating a circular flow of air, ensuring uniformity.
- For repeatable results, the exclusive Accu-Drive shaking system ensures speed accuracy.
- The triple eccentric drive provides consistent shaking motion throughout the entire speed range.
- The shaker features independent LED displays for temperature, speed, and time.
- It also has a temperature calibration feature, overload protection, overshoot protection (temperature), a load sensor, and a PID temperature controller.
- Made of aluminum and Cycoloy™.
- Features a chamber that is large enough to hold 2 x 6-L Erlenmeyer flasks with optional clamps and platform.
- Shaker accessories, including a universal platform and flask clamps, are available to meet your specific requirements and to safely secure your samples.
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include