Motic® BA310E Elite Research Microscope
Advanced High School and College. This Elite series microscope is one of Motic's most advanced models. It features Motic's Infinity Optical System and improved CCIS® (Color Corrected Infinity Optical System) EC plan objective lenses for superior image clarity, field flatness, and contrast. Its 3-W LED lighting (full Koehler configuration) provides cool balanced illumination to clarify even weakly stained specimens. Additional contrast methods such as dark field, polarization, and phase contrast microscopy are easily performed with optional accessories (not included). With a new stage that eliminates the bulky gear rack, this Elite model provides convenient X-Y stage movement.
- 30° inclined binocular head with 360° swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 48 to 75 mm
- Widefield N-WF10x/20-mm eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® EC plan 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x (oil-immersion) objectives
- Coaxial coarse- and fine-focusing system with 2-µ minimum increment and tension adjustment
- Large 180 x 170-mm stage with low-position coaxial controls; travel range, 80 x 55 mm
- Focusable, centerable NA 0.90/1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and slider slot
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Built-in transmitted 3-W LED Koehler illumination (6,000 K)
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include