Melting Point Apparatus, Model DMP100
The DMP100 makes melting point measurement simple, so the apparatus is ideal for use in educational chemistry labs. It also can be an indispensable benchtop tool for the modern science laboratory and for select industrial applications, such as quality control testing for the purity of pharmaceutical and other organic crystalline solids.
The DMP100 features:
- Space-saving compact design
- 4-digit LED temperature display with 0.1° C resolution
- 3 indicator lights (Heating, Fast, Slow) that advise the procedure is in process
- Heating block with plastic cover to protect the user; cover is easily removed for cleaning
- Magnifying lens that allows a view of up to 2 samples, illuminated clearly by a built-in LED light
- Adjustable "Slow Speed" temperature ramp rate from 1° C to 10° C
- "Fast Stage" temperature setting that saves time prior to carrying out the melt procedure
- Extendible metal feet that help provide an appropriate viewing angle
- "Read" button that captures the melt temperature, allowing for an accurate recording
Dimensions, 6.7" L x 6.3" W x 6.7" H. 120 V, 60 Hz. 3-year warranty.
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include