Life/form® Complete KERi™ Manikin
- Appearance is not age-specific
- Maximum lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching jointsmoves like a real person
- Lightweight; weighs approximately 28 lb
- Full-size adult manikin; measures 58" H
- Overall female appearance; converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
The Complete KERi™ Manikin has an appearance that is not age-specific. It has unique visual features to reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. All joints have maximum realistic range of motion not found in any other manikin. Life/form® simulations have been included in KERi™ to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures. The Complete KERi™ Manikin is excellent for all levels of health care educationfrom nursing assistants to medical students. Great for all OBRA-required training. Includes 5-year warranty.
Visual inspection training features:
- Normal and cancerous mole
- Stage 1 sacral ulcer
- Dilated and constricted pupils
- Reddened skin folds
Patient care simulation features:
- Bandaging and wound dressing
- Bed baths
- Clothing changes
- Denture placement and removal- upper and lower
- Ear canal irrigation, otic drops, and hearing aid placement
- Eye irrigation
- Finger and toe manipulation with bandaging (flexible and individually molded)
- Hair care washing and combing
- Intramuscular injection sites (arm, thigh, and buttock)
- Oral and nasal hygiene (lavage, gavage, and suctioning)
- Ostomy care (ileostomy and colostomy tissue maintenance and appliance application, lavage, and suctioning)
- Patient positioning
- Patient transfer techniques
- Tracheostomy care (lavage and suctioning)
The Complete KERi™ Manikin also includes:
- Gastrostomy procedures (lavage and gavage)
- Enema administration (female only)
- Urinary catheterization (female and uncircumcised male)
- Pap smears and douching
- Prostate exam (stage B)
- Nasogastric tube placement
- Internal fluid reservoirs
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include