Celestron® LCD Digital Microscope II
Grades 612. With 40x magnification to 1,600x with digital zoom, the Celestron® LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a wide range of cellular specimens on slides, as is the case with most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180° so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For larger audiences, use the TV output to display images via a television or projector. Includes a limited 2-year Celestron® warranty.
- Full-color 3-1/2" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5-megapixel digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30 fps SD video
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180° rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret with 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1,600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1-GB SD card for saving up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- Comes with a free 15-page curriculum booklet, Exploring Cells with the LCD Digital Microscope II
- Includes dust cover, canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4-plug international AC adapter
- Size, 13" H x 5-1/2" W x 6-1/2" D; wt, 3-1/2 lb
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include