200 Series Gas Chromatograph
The 200 series compact gas chromatograph with its patented flow through technology is now well established at providing excellent chromatographic performance and reliability.
Each GC is a dedicated single channel unit with a split / split-less injector, programmable pressure control and a choice of three detector options. With either a flame ionisation, thermal conductivity, or electron capture detector the 200 series GC can cover most of the analytical applications in industry today. Manual or Automatic Gas sampling Valves can also be fitted to the 200 Series GC.
- Split / Splitless supplied as standard
- Min Temp 60C
- Max Temp 280C
- Split Linearity better than 3% up to 200:1
- Choice of FID, TCD or ECD
- Temperature range from 100C to 300C
- FID minimum detectable quantity is 5 x 10^-12 grams of carbon (signal 3x noise level)
- FID linear range is 10^6
- TCD has four tungsten filaments
- TCD filament temperatures are 180C, 240C or 320C
- ECD minimum detectable quantity is 0.05 x 10^-12 grams of lindane (signal 3x noise level)
- ECD linear range is 10^3
Capillary On Column Adapters
Available as an option accessory
- Electronic Pressure control of carrier gas of 0.3 to 50Psi fully programmable with up to five ramps. Maximum total flow 250ml/min
- Detector gas control fixed sinter (apply the specified pressure to the instrument and the detector will work)
- Optional two channel gas box to allow variability of detector gasses
- keypad, with 2 x 16 character backlit LCD
- 5 stored methods
- Standard RS232C interface allows methods to be stored and loaded from pc using Chromstar GC control Software (optional accessory)
- 1V/10V analogue outputs
- Run line control allows the use of most recorder, integrators and PC based integration packages
Gas Sampling Valves
Available as an option accessory
- Accommodates all capillary columns up to a 7" cage, max length 120m (5"cages required for above 60m)
- Packed Column capability available as an optional accessory
- Temperature range is from 15C above ambient to 300C
- 5 ramp temperature programming
- Ramp rates are up to 40C/min below 200C, and up to 20C/min above 200C
- Max isothermal temperature 240C
(H) 16cm x (W) 41cm x (D) 34cm
800VA, 230V/50/60Hz, 115V/50/60Hz
Shipping is Extra and will be charged separately. Shipping Quotes will be given upon request.
REPORTING DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGES
All shortages, defects and deficiencies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment. Merlan Scientific cannot assume responsibility for shortages reported after this period.
On receiving goods, check your packing slip and the package contents carefully. Please report any damaged items immediately and keep all shipping materials for inspection. If you have any questions please call 1-800-387-2474 or write us at email@example.com.
Before returning any item to Merlan Scientific, please call for a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without authorization may be refused.
Merlan Scientific warrants that each product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period set forth in its published user manuals for its system products and for a period of one (1) year for its component products. The warranty commences on the date the product is shipped by Merlan Scientific. Merlan Scientifics’ sole liability and responsibility under this warranty is to repair or replace any defective product, which is returned to it by the buyer, and which Merlan Scientific determines qualifies for repair or replacement under the terms of the applicable warranty. The product returned to Merlan Scientific for warranty service will be shipped to Merlan Scientific at the buyers expense and will be returned to buyer at Merlan Scientifics’ expense. In no event shall Merlan Scientific be responsible under its warranty for any defect, which is caused by negligence, misuse or mistreatment of a product, or for any unit, which has been altered or modified in any way. The warranty of repaired and replacement products shall terminate with the original warranty of the product.tab-whats-include