The 200 series autosampler has been designed for use with Ellutia's own award winning 200 series gas chromatograph. It has been designed to compliment the GC in both looks and price. With Up to 23 sample positions and up to 4 injections per vial selectable in the method setup the 205 series autosampler is more than suitable for overnight runs.
The 205 series autosampler can accept either 0.5,5 or 10 microliter syringes. The injection volume can be set to either 10, 20, 50 or 100% of the syringes volume when setting up a method. The 200 series autosampler comes with IPC (Intelligent Plunger Control) to allow for self calibration of zero volume for syringes. This system also monitors the plunger for any signs of resistance (if the syringe has become sticky) and warns the user so they syringe may be cleaned to avoid potential damage to the plunger.
- Up to 23 sample Positions
- Up to 2 wash positions
- 1 waste position
- Sample and wash vials: 2.0ml, 12 x 32mm
- Waste vial: 4.0ml, 15 x 45mm
- Accepts 0.5, 5 and 10 microliter syringes
- Injection volume can be set to 10,20, 50 or 100% of the syringe volume
- Method setable by dip switches
- Standard I/O for:
- GC ready in
- GC run out
- Integrator run out
- RS232 for Future Upgrades
(H) 55cm x (W) 16cm x (D) 22cm
Input: 100-240V, 47-63Hz, 1.35A, Output: 23V DC, 1.5A
The 200 series compact gas chromatograph with its patented flow through technology is now well established at providing excellent chromatographic performance and reliability.
Each GC is a dedicated single channel unit with a split / split-less injector, programmable pressure control and a choice of three detector options. With either a flame ionisation, thermal conductivity, or electron capture detector the 200 series GC can cover most of the analytical applications in industry today. Manual or Automatic Gas sampling Valves can also be fitted to the 200 Series GC.
- Split / Splitless supplied as standard
- Min Temp 60C
- Max Temp 280C
- Split Linearity better than 3% up to 200:1
- Choice of FID, TCD or ECD
- Temperature range from 100C to 300C
- FID minimum detectable quantity is 5 x 10^-12 grams of carbon (signal 3x noise level)
- FID linear range is 10^6
- TCD has four tungsten filaments
- TCD filament temperatures are 180C, 240C or 320C
- ECD minimum detectable quantity is 0.05 x 10^-12 grams of lindane (signal 3x noise level)
- ECD linear range is 10^3
Capillary On Column Adapters
Available as an option accessory
- Electronic Pressure control of carrier gas of 0.3 to 50Psi fully programmable with up to five ramps. Maximum total flow 250ml/min
- Detector gas control fixed sinter (apply the specified pressure to the instrument and the detector will work)
- Optional two channel gas box to allow variability of detector gasses
- keypad, with 2 x 16 character backlit LCD
- 5 stored methods
- Standard RS232C interface allows methods to be stored and loaded from pc using Chromstar GC control Software (optional accessory)
- 1V/10V analogue outputs
- Run line control allows the use of most recorder, integrators and PC based integration packages
Gas Sampling Valves
Available as an option accessory
- Accommodates all capillary columns up to a 7" cage, max length 120m (5"cages required for above 60m)
- Packed Column capability available as an optional accessory
- Temperature range is from 15C above ambient to 300C
- 5 ramp temperature programming
- Ramp rates are up to 40C/min below 200C, and up to 20C/min above 200C
- Max isothermal temperature 240C
(H) 16cm x (W) 41cm x (D) 34cm
800VA, 230V/50/60Hz, 115V/50/60Hz
The BioChamber 2000 is a 2000 mL plastic chamber that can be used with a CO2 Gas Sensor and an O2 Gas Sensor to monitor gaseous carbon dioxide and oxygen levels simultaneously in a closed system.
LAUDA Alpha is the cost-effective choice in the area of high-quality LAUDA thermostats. The temperaturerange from -25 to 100 °C covers the larger part of all basic thermostatic applications withinthe laboratory. This is exactly the working temperature range of the new LAUDA Alpha. This well-pricedequipment range is made possible by minimizing any unnecessary features, with the focus on reliabilityand user-friendliness.
The thermostats are suitable for operation with non-flammable liquids (water, water/glycol) and forboth internal and external thermostating tasks. A 1-point-calibration of the thermostats canbe carried out by the user.
|The Alpha advantages||Your benefits|
The Bio-energy Science Kit is a great way to find out how a direct ethanol fuel cell works. Unlike most fuel cells which use either hydrogen or methanol as a fuel source, the Bio-Energy Kit is a working demonstration of the conversion of ethanol to electrical energy.
<Storage Code: Greengeneral chemical storage
This product is specially made for use in science education laboratories; no certificate of analysis is available.
Suitable for introductory chemistry in high school or college. Features durable Molymod® components. This set enables students to construct skeletal or space-filling models for organic and inorganic chemistry.
|Link, Long (flexible), Gray||Included|
|Link, Medium, Gray||Included|
|Link, Short, White||Included|
|Sulfur, Yellow, 4 Holes, 109° Tetrahedral, 23 mm diameter||Included|
|Nitrogen, Blue, 3 Holes, 107° Pyramidal, 23 mm diameter||Included|
|Nitrogen, Blue, 4 Holes, 109° Tetrahedral, 23 mm diameter||Included|
|Oxygen, Red, 2 Holes, 105° Angular, 23 mm diameter||Included|
|Hydrogen, White, 1 Hole, 17 mm diameter||Included|
|Carbon, Black, 4 Holes, 109° Tetrahedral, 23 mm diameter||Included|
|Halogen, Green, 1 Hole, 20 mm diameter||Included|
|d2sp3, Gray, 6 Holes, 90° Octahedral, 22 mm diameter (atom centers can be used to represent any element having the structures dsp3 [trigonal bipyramid] or d2sp3 [octagonal])||Included|
|dsp3, Brown, 5 Holes, 90° and 120° Tribipyramidal, 23 mm diameter (atom centers can be used to represent any element having the structures dsp3 [trigonal bipyramid] or d2sp3 [octagonal])||Included|
Life size, 27-part torso features open back with musculature, vertebral column, paravertebral nerve branches, and removable vertebra with section of spinal cord. Additional features include interchangeable male and female urogenital inserts (4 parts each); partial dissection of head showing anatomy of buccal cavity, including vasculature, muscles, glands, and osseous structures; and half of brain is removable, revealing excellent view of internal structure.