The 300 series fast GC is an unconventional gas chromatograph using directly heated columns for rapid heating and cool down. It is truly a fast GC with cycle times measure in seconds and not minutes. The system does not have an oven as in a conventional GC products because direct heating of the column eliminates the need for one.
The 300 Series fast GC is equipped with a split/splitless injector, EFC (Electronic Flow Control), 4-channel EPPC (Electronic Programmable Pressure Control), various detector options and boasts a small footprint of just 320mm x 370mm that makes it a valuable space saver. The columns are made by Restek of Silcosteel and are available in multiple phases and a wide range of dimensions.
A major bonus feature of the system is ACI (Automatic Column Installation) allowing for easy push button exchanges of columns. The column cartridge design allows the ACI feature to de-skill column changing and installation by removing the need for wrenches and column nuts. Simply place the column cartridge in position, press the column install button and let the install mechanism align and seal the column.
- Split / Splitless supplied as standard
- Maximum injection volume 3 microliter
- Maximum injector temperature 400C
Full electronic control of
- Detector fuel line flow 0-50ml/min
- Detector air line flow 0-500ml/min
- Column pressure 0-50psi
- Split flow 0-120ml/min (for nitrogen 0-80ml/min)
- Built-in keypad, incorporating 2x16 character LCD display
- PC control vis method download software
- Can accept any Restek MXT column from 3-15m in length, 0.18-0.53mm ID, and in any available phase
- Temerature range is from 5C above ambient to 420C
- Maximum column ramp rate 400C/min
- Maximum isothermal temperature 120C
- Flame ionisation detector (FID)
- Temperature range from 100C to 400C
(H) 34cm x (W) 37cm x (D) 32cm
850VA, 230V/50/60Hz, 115V/50/60H