- Perfect for science fair projects
- Super-fast generation time
- Interdisciplinary use
Brassica rapa. This Wisconsin Fast Plants® seed is the standard for both form and performance. Just provide appropriate care conditions, and you can expect your plants to complete a full life cycle (what we call "seed to seed") in about 35 to 40 days.
Our Standard mutant seed stock is a standard for form and performance. It flowers in 13 to 17 days, and is variable for expression of purple pigment in stems. Main uses include life cycles, environmental science, botany, comparative morphology, and physiology. Genetic designation: Rbr.
Owl pellets are masses of undigested parts of food that owl species occasionally regurgitate. The contents of the owl pellet depends on its diet, but can include the exoskeletons of insects, indigestible plant matter, bones, fur, feathers, bills, claws, and teeth.
- Our individually wrapped pellets are heat sterilized at 250°F for 4 hours and cooled in the oven and are free of chemicals.
- The Small Owl Pellet is less than 1 1/2" L.
Grades 912. The 19 kits in this bundle were built from the ground up to engage students in scientific and engineering practices while they apply core ideas and crosscutting conceptsexperiences that are key to thriving with the NGSS and phenomena-based learning. Developed for high school physics, these kits are organized into 4 broad topic areas: Forces and Motion, Types of Interactions, Energy, and Waves and Electromagnetic Radiation. Within these 4 areas, the kits build toward the NGSS performance expectations (PEs) for high school physical science.
Each kit includes printed teacher's manual, reproducible student guide, materials for a class to perform the labs, and 1-year access to digital resources that support 3-dimensional instruction for NGSS.
With the contents of the Renewable Energy Education Set, construct an entire miniature renewable energy system for experimentation and demonstration. The set includes a working miniature wind turbine kit, a solar photovoltaic panel, an electrolyzer, a Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell, and a hydrogen storage system. A PC and distilled water are needed but not included. The set encourages students to learn the system step by step, configure it in different ways, and visualize the workings of clean energy principles from start to finish. This is an intermediate-level kit and contains 56 pieces. Note: Only use distilled water with this item or damage may result.
- Electrolysis mode generating hydrogen and oxygen from water
- Fuel cell mode generating electricity from hydrogen and oxygen
- Determining the minimum voltage for water decomposition
- Polarization states for hydrogen fuel cells
Solar energy experiments:
- Effect of heat on solar panels
- Effect of shade on solar panels
- Effect of tilt angle on solar panels
- Finding the solar panel's maximum power point
Wind energy experiments:
- How many blades are best1, 2, 3 . . . or more?
- Using 3 different curved blade shapes
- Using blades you make yourself
- Turbine efficiencies
- Measuring RPM
- Turning for maximum power
- How blade angle or pitch affects output power
- How to generate hydrogen
The 200 series compact gas chromatograph with its patented flow through technology is now well established at providing excellent chromatographic performance and reliability.
Each GC is a dedicated single channel unit with a split / split-less injector, programmable pressure control and a choice of three detector options. With either a flame ionisation, thermal conductivity, or electron capture detector the 200 series GC can cover most of the analytical applications in industry today. Manual or Automatic Gas sampling Valves can also be fitted to the 200 Series GC.
- Split / Splitless supplied as standard
- Min Temp 60C
- Max Temp 280C
- Split Linearity better than 3% up to 200:1
- Choice of FID, TCD or ECD
- Temperature range from 100C to 300C
- FID minimum detectable quantity is 5 x 10^-12 grams of carbon (signal 3x noise level)
- FID linear range is 10^6
- TCD has four tungsten filaments
- TCD filament temperatures are 180C, 240C or 320C
- ECD minimum detectable quantity is 0.05 x 10^-12 grams of lindane (signal 3x noise level)
- ECD linear range is 10^3
Capillary On Column Adapters
Available as an option accessory
- Electronic Pressure control of carrier gas of 0.3 to 50Psi fully programmable with up to five ramps. Maximum total flow 250ml/min
- Detector gas control fixed sinter (apply the specified pressure to the instrument and the detector will work)
- Optional two channel gas box to allow variability of detector gasses
- keypad, with 2 x 16 character backlit LCD
- 5 stored methods
- Standard RS232C interface allows methods to be stored and loaded from pc using Chromstar GC control Software (optional accessory)
- 1V/10V analogue outputs
- Run line control allows the use of most recorder, integrators and PC based integration packages
Gas Sampling Valves
Available as an option accessory
- Accommodates all capillary columns up to a 7" cage, max length 120m (5"cages required for above 60m)
- Packed Column capability available as an optional accessory
- Temperature range is from 15C above ambient to 300C
- 5 ramp temperature programming
- Ramp rates are up to 40C/min below 200C, and up to 20C/min above 200C
- Max isothermal temperature 240C
(H) 16cm x (W) 41cm x (D) 34cm
800VA, 230V/50/60Hz, 115V/50/60Hz
LAUDA Alpha is the cost-effective choice in the area of high-quality LAUDA thermostats. The temperaturerange from -25 to 100 °C covers the larger part of all basic thermostatic applications withinthe laboratory. This is exactly the working temperature range of the new LAUDA Alpha. This well-pricedequipment range is made possible by minimizing any unnecessary features, with the focus on reliabilityand user-friendliness.
The thermostats are suitable for operation with non-flammable liquids (water, water/glycol) and forboth internal and external thermostating tasks. A 1-point-calibration of the thermostats canbe carried out by the user.
|The Alpha advantages||Your benefits|
LAUDA process thermostats of the Kryoheater Selecta (KHS) series ensure high-performance temperature control at high energy efficiency and reliability. The compact device construction provides a long service life and maintenance friendliness.
Corresponding to the lowest working temperature, two-stage compressors (up to -60 °C) and/or cascade cooling systems (up to -90 °C) are used. The condenser is cooled by means of cooling water. The cooling capacity is controlled continuously and precisely by injection control. A step switch ensures energy-saving and low-wear partial load operation using an automatic compressor system. By means of the electric heating, Kryoheater Selecta can cover an operating temperature of up to 200 °C.
|Your advantages||Your benefits|
*GWP = Global Warming Potential